So, since I’ve not been to the Gym yet, and I’m grumpy, allergic, and hungry, I decided to try being positive.
- there is enough money to pay the bills/rent (even if I don’t like writing the checks)
- there are stamps to mail them
- the Kingdom chronicler emailed me with a reminder that I need to mail him last month’s issue ( very politely, AND on the same day I was planning to mail this months… and had forgotten about last month’s) – meaning that I will be all up to date for Red Tape
- it smells like fresh cut grass outside.
- there is a snoozing kitty, upside down on my desk. And he has toe-hawks.
- I have yarn to knit and fiber to spin
I do feel rather better now, actually. (: I think I’ll go have breakfast.