I’m a thirty-something Anna, living in the Denton area of Texas.
I’m recently relocated to North Texas and sharing a house with a partner (The Gentleman) and his two kids (Teenager and Girl Child). I love cooking, crafting of all sorts, writing, reading, and all kinds of other things. I used to play in the SCA and want to get back to it. I recently obtained a (digital) piano, and have started playing again after 15 years away from the instrument. I take virtual lessons, which is honestly the most fantastic invention of 2020. I play D&D (mostly 5E) a lot, and I am the senior druid emeritus of Nine Waves Grove – I’m also an ordained priest for an American Druidry tradition called ADF. I have recently started Blue Heron Protogrove here in North Texas, but that’s a work in progress.
I have a heritable connective tissue disorder (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome – EDS) and PTSD/Bipolar 1/GAD. I am being treated for all of these things and have an excellent team helping me manage them.
Cast of Characters:
- Anna: The author of this blog
- The Gentleman: Anna’s significant other, since October 2019
- Teenager: The Gentleman’s male child
- Girl Child: The Gentleman’s youngest child.
- Max: Flamepoint Siamese cat
- Charlie: Long haired tuxedo cat
- Pan Flute: Anna’s recently rebooted Sunday 5E campaign, DM’d by Quin. Her character, Anais Acantonat, is a grave cleric of Bendis Moonbow, the psychopomp moon demigoddess in service to Kitavru, the Goddess of Death, Time, and Dreams.
- Dar na Theria: Anna’s Completed! 4E Sunday campaign, DM’d by Pix. Her character Ancelyn Blackstone is a dwarven cleric of the Goddess of Song, and a Radiant Servant. We finished this campaign in August of 2020, and it was one of the most satisfying creative endeavors of my life.
- City of Secrets: Anna’s 5E campaign, playing on the other Saturday nights, DM’d by Rades. Her character is a tiefling warlock named Anvari Zarthus. Currently level 7.